- Do not go to the doctor.
- Do not take medications
- Do not gather information about
- Stop practising any existing
therapy and do not seek out alternative treatments.
- Do not ask yourself or others
how to cure the anxiety disorder.
- Do not ask for help when you
are suffering from anxiety attacks.
- After you have suffered from
fear or anxiety, you should not try to remember that anxiety nor should
you attempt to prepare any extra precautions to avoid feeling that fear
when you reach the next stage.
- When you are suffering from
very strong anxiety and you are feeling depressed, you should go to your
home straight after finishing work or school and
go to bed early at night. You should realise that thinking for a long
time about the ideas that are causing the anxiety is just a waste of
time in your life.
- You should go to your place of
work or study the next day without any preparation and without
formulating plans to ward off the anxiety.